Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today is the last day I will be in cyberjaya, will be in MMU, and D33A. If everything smooth and fluency , I will be not coming back MMU alr. I might come back in cyberjaya for working purpose and I will never have chance to stay back to this D33A.

I admit that I less join housemates activity. But i really like to staying in D33A one although it is hot, not big enough for 10 people, dirty, sticky floor and horrible toilet. I can predict that my life in OUG will be quite boring and nothing much to do... ><><

I will miss the day we crazy screaming in alan's car.
I will miss the day we BBQ in the super messy garden.
I will miss the day we go alamanda watch movie in midnight.
I will miss the day we gossip and play in "multi purpose hall"
I will miss the day we dota overnight and have fun together.
to be continued....

No comments: