Friday, May 22, 2009

The days before Graduation (probably)



The days before graduation,
the days before my final exam,
the days before my final submission,
the days before i move away from cyberia,

I am worrying,
I am exciting,
I am happy,
I am sad,
I having a mix feeling,


My final exam is hard this time.
I dun have full confident on this exam,
if i fail in that exam, i cant graduation this year,
that's what i worry.

I going to move in to a new house,
with air-condition, nice place, single big big room and so on,
in June, I will be going to redang and bali sumore,
I am excited. Fun holidays is coming after my final exam,
i just cant wait for it.

Happy, happy for a new future,
happy for finishing my degree,
happy that i can earn money soon,
happy that i can go to a new place to stay,

but i am sad,
I think friendship of uni might affect even a little,
I think future life wont be so enjoy anymore,
I say good bye sincerely to my friends recently,
especially those "hi-bye friends",
because i think this might be the last night i see u all.

I am confused.
I having so many different feeling,
I feel so FAN.

-Anyway I will finish them one by one with the right timing-

2 comments:

小公主 said...

take care ..hee

Anonymous said...

don worry too much la kong~
life goes on~ :D
go redang play 1st~~ XD