Thursday, May 7, 2009

Noisy..

Sometimes I really like kind of silent moment.
Tonight is another night that i feel like wan to have a peaceful night.

I am just after a final presentation(not really final yet)
but i had gone over all critical time.

I feel like need a peaceful rest.
A rest with a empty room
means no mosquito, not hot and no noise.

I have no idea why there are so many mosquito recently which are immuned to my
"Shieldox Liquid"
They like to bite me this few days and they still increase the population
even i spray all the way aerosol(if not spelling wrong)
Whole my floor can see mosquitols grave yards along.
but they are still like " You can killed me, but there is thousand me outside."
At last, they trained me until i can see them even i not wearing spec.
LOL

Next is the weather recently is like the mosquito also.
only increase and never decrease
i even can sweat while only siting on my table
it is kind of super duberb hot for me.
haih wat to do,
global is alr warmed.

and the last one is noise.
except beside my room there is alan's cinema with big big speaker which can
make bass with a little sound only.
I cant really sleep when he is playing game or movie
and another is my housemates's laughing.
but when i move out,
they will disappear from me.
so shud i appreciate it now?
i got no idea.


No comments: