Saturday, September 6, 2008

Am i Lost u all?

I was watching a japan series recently.
I bet u might heard its name,
"My Boss, My hero"
It is quite childish and typical Idol series,
but it is damn funny somehow.

Its theme is talking about good memories
in youth and school time.
It's remind me actually i dun have a good school time memory,
secondary school time life is all about love, friendship and study.
I dont have some romantic scene or moment of love in that time,
Dun even have much hometown frens ( fewbest frens only)
(Wong Keng Soon, no worries, u r in the list.)
no friendship by mean no gathering for secondary schoolmates for me,
although have also talking craps there,
like lie to each others (they enjoyed but not me)
study? what is that? is that a food?
I have no idea about study,

from this all segments, i realize that i was failed in my school time,
A failure life for that,
no really unforgotten memories and best sweet time,
ppl asking me out i always cant get out with them,
until they lazy to ask anymore because they knew i wont be able to do so,
i feel like flying back to my past to get back the things,
not really love, not even study, but friendship,
I had one hometown fren that i still have her contact in msn,
I tried so manytimes to talk with her but never i get any reply,
we was close before,
but i dun think she remember me this fren anymore,
I am trying hard to get u all back one by one,
how about u?

I was wondering how r u all in somewhere on the earth,
hope u guys doing good. having a good life.
I thinking of writing all the name that i miss.
but they are too much.. till uncountable.
school time is left regrets for me.

Pang Chong/Pei Yi,"Kong, tonite midnite show, wan?"
Kong,"nvm la, u all enjoy la"
thats wat i remembered,

I would like to join u all last time,
but i cant, what can i do?

No comments: