Monday, January 25, 2010

2 Fisherman

I would like to share with you a story
that I had heard from somewhere.

There are 2 fishermen were resting on the seaside after their work,
Fisherman B(Shorten to B) curiously ask Fisherman A (Shorten to A)

"Do you have any dream?"

A think for awhile and answer to B

" Nope"

B surprised and said

"What?! You have no dream at all?"

A look at B and ask him,

"What about you?"

B proudly said to A

"Ofcourse, I have, my dream is huge!"

A asked

"What your dream about?"

B said

" I wanna catch more fishes everyday,
i wanna earn more money to
buy a new boat that can have a better performance in catching fish,
so that i can catch more and more fishes,
and i will hire workers to work for me and
change to big ship."

A asked,

"So?"

B are more excited and said,

"So, I will open my own seafood factory
to make can food and seafood products"

A asked again,

"then?"

B are more and more excited , said,

"then i gonna open for branch and branded,
I gonna make my company listing in worldwide share.
By that time I can sell my company for alots of money..."

A asked,

"after that?"

B said,

"After that I wanna buy a resort at the seaside
and enjoy the seaside wind like now..."

A smiled.

B found that he already doing what he dream for.
Both of them continue to enjoy the beauty of the nature...


--------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes, we didt realize that actually we are having the dream that we dream for,
We set our target blindly and in the end we just round a big round to end on our
starting point.

No comments: