Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Being Lazy

If you ask me,
What is my dream,

I would answer you
I wanna earn a lots of money and
get a better life with family and my wife (peierr)

I taking every second to did my job well
and hope for increment or more experience as a beginner

I hate those people who wasting time doing nothing,
they will actually hanging around,
everyday yam cha,
play game and all that.

I even hate those people
earn an amount of money and stop working
and travel here and there.

I strongly felt that they are wasting their life
and wasting their good opportunity to have good in career.

But now,
I hope I can be them.
NO matter how much you earned,
you gonna have time to spend it,
you gonna have a healthy body to do the things u like.

I strongly agree them the persons I mentioned just now
can be categorize in Lazy type people,
but whats wrong with lazy?
We only get to live once.
Anyone hoping himself work till he enter the coffin?

Get life easier
You may be the TOP Billionaires like Bill Gates,
But you have no health.
What if you failed to be billionaires and
end up with a lot of illness?

I had thought of this for few months...
So, I decided to be lazy...
but not too lazy.
><

No comments: