Friday, April 17, 2009

Do not judge a book by its cover.



From I was young,
i believe that u can know a person by seeing their face.
I think it is because My dad know a bit of
physiognomy
mean tell ur attitude by looking on ur face.
In chinese , we call it "看相"

So, I keep believe that
act ppl can tell attitudes by physiognomy
Like ppl say upper lip thick mean the person care sex more
like ppl say lower lip thick mean care relationship more
and there is many other way to see their attitude.

BUT sometimes i found it not work on certain ppl.
there is 2 reason might cause this happen.
1. because i dunno the theory of the physiognomy.
2. it really cant work on certain ppl.
like the lips case, if that's true then
those African guys all caring sex and relationship?
impossible right?

So, is it work on chinese only?
I dun think so,
alot of case i tested few times are not accurate enough.
like one case is like 2 ppl face are quite same
but they are damn different ppl and attitude. T.T

So, In this case,
I gonna use back another quote in chinese
"人不可貌相"
mean "Do not judge a book by its cover".
Chinese really contradictory.

No comments: