Thursday, March 19, 2009

One of my favourite book

I cant blog everyday,
the main cause i think is i dun have so many time for blog
the sub reasons is i dun have so many idea to write meaningful blog,

i did hope my blog can inspire some idea for whoever is reading this.
Last few months, I had bought a book.
A mandarin book, which named
" Man who are not bad, Girl wont love."

But in the end, from start reading until half of it.
I found that content is nothing related with guys is how bad.
May be the topic/title is just something to attract ppl like me to buy it.
Marketing strategy.

In another way, i found that this book actually very deep and meaningful.
Until now i have found that the author is a guy or girl who named Wang Xing
Seem like a guy name. but he understand both sexual in a very deep way.

Basically this book is talk about chinese guy have a same attitude in many things,
like stick to mother more, protect bro and sis and so on.
But this similar attitude actually having their reason,
how parent teached them. how dad and mum treat them.

One of his point i found it quite outstanding.
Family normally bias (berat sebelah) on the youngest son/daugther.
Oldest son need to take care of whole family,
youngest son would never have such pressure,
easier to get bias from parents,
middle son most worst,
he might be took care my elder brother since young,
and parent seldom notice him.
This is wat he said in the book.
Of curse he explain why elder like that , youngest like that and etc.
I'm not going to copy all here.
When u read about how he explain the relation of bias.
You will like understanding ur parent more and
you can evade from this kind of mistake next time.

This is some kind issues which seldom people will really go and figure out.
Thats why i like this book.
(basically recently no time for me for reading,
got free time alr go play game. So, i was always read in my toilet) lol

Enjoy with reading

No comments: