Thursday, October 9, 2008

I miss U


I think most chinese heard that
"She Diao Ying Xiong Zhuan射雕英雄傳"
Is a story origin by "jing Yong金庸"

Now I am watching its series.
When I watch
"Guo Jing's郭靖" gf -- "Huang Rong黃容"
I will remind of err err. My gf.
Thats why i love to see this series also.
Huang Rong is a very cute character, pretty and clever.
She dun let Guo Jing hungry , like my gf.
She dun let Guo Jing seperate with her, like my gf.
It is just like my love gf.

Everytime I watch , I sure miss my err err.
I missed her smile, her smile is so sweet,
I missed her naughty, her naughtiness is so cute.
I missed her sayang, her sayang is my soul.
I keep flash back the time we happy together,
We looking into each others eyes,
We travel all the new places together,
We romance together,
We hug, we kiss , we pak tor..
I missed...

Last Weekend is the happiest moment for me,
because U with me,
I was so happy to be together with u,
As Huang Rong said
"One More Day Can Be Together With U,
One Day I Had The Happiness."

I Hope I can flew to the time i am 25 years old,
because that time i might have the qualification to marry U
to be my lovely wife,
People said that, Youth is the Most Wonderful Period in Life.
But I rather exchange my Youth to marry my err err faster.

I feel like to be
a good boyfriend,
a good husband,
a good daddy,
a good partner,
only haven think to be
a good grandfather yet...
hoho...


1 comment:

Peierr said...

T.T err err is touched... thank u, my honey... i love u very much...wait for me, i will study hard to graduate faster ya... muax!